The 2018-19 academic year will mark Club 19:14's twelfth year of competition within the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association (see the NCFCA website for more information). Home Schooled students and parents come together to learn and practice competitive speech and debate skills.
· Students must be 12 to18 years old on September 1 of each competition year to be eligible to compete.
· Club 19:14 meets at Lighthouse Christian Fellowship in Prosper, Texas.
2018-2019 Season Schedule (Some Dates Tentative)
· Aug. 7-10: Debate camp
· Aug. 18: Newbie University 10:00am - 1:00pm, at Lighthouse Christian Fellowship
· Sept. 10: First Meeting; Debate 1pm - 3pm, Speech 3:30pm - 5:30pm
· All Speech Days: Fellowship and Mom's Meeting 3:00pm-3:30pm
· Sept. 17, 24 & Aug. 1: Debate 1pm - 3pm, Speech 3:30pm - 5:30pm
· Oct. thru Apr: 1st, 3rd, 5th Mondays, Debate 1pm - 3pm, Speech 3:30pm - 5:30pm
· Oct. thru Apr: 2nd & 4th Mondays, Debate only 1:00- 4:00pm
· Jan. thru Apr: 4 Regional Qualifying Tournaments (dates/locations TBA)
· Apr: Region 4 Regional Invitational Tournament (dates/location TBA)
· NCFCA National Opens and Mixers (currently Feb. 2-4 at Ridgecrest Conf. Center, North Carolina.)
June 2-8, 2019: National Championship at Anderson University, Anderson, South Carolina